The Snapdragon 860 chipset powering the phone gives it a considerable leg-up over other phones in the segment. So if you have no problem with its decent camera setup, you can go with this mobile in 2022 because it comes under a 20k budget with flagship killer performances. In India, the Poco X3 comes with an extra-large 6000mAh battery. We could easily manage 1.5 days of usage while keeping the screen refresh rate at 120fps. Xiaomi bundles a 33W charger in the box that can top-up the battery to around 68% in one hour.
- POCO X3 Pro was launched recently in India and the model.
- Xiaomi POCO X3 Pro (vayu) Indonesia (ID) official ROM, include stable, weekly and beta MIUI firmware which can be updated with Recovery and Fastboot (need mi flash tool).
- The videos we shot had great contrast and showed intelligent metering.
- It also supports the Clone photo mode, and Long exposure mode for the camera enthusiasts out there.
- What you get is a quad-camera setup consisting of a 48MP wide, an 8MP ultrawide, a 2MP depth, and a 2MP macro.
The X3 Pro further has a hybrid card slot and an IR blaster. There’s also a LED notification light, surely a rarity these days. It’s still thicker and heavier than competing options like the Redmi Note 10 Pro and Realme 8 Pro, but maybe not prohibitively so.
This has worked so well for the company that it has got extremely comfortable on the number one spot of the smartphone market leader board in India. But what happens when devices from sister brands following a largely similar strategy get in each other’s way? Well, that is what happened when Xiaomi launched the Redmi Note 10 Pro Max with the same starting price of Rs. 18,999 as the Poco’s X3 Pro. They are easily among the best options at that price point, but which of them is the better one? We put them in the ring to see which of the two lands a knockout punch. The camera system that the Poco M5 has on its back consists of three triggers. The main one is 50 megapixels in resolution and has an f/1.8 aperture.
With a height of 9.4 millimeters, it isn’t among the slimmest ones, either. The quad-camera setup protrudes another 2 millimeters from the case, which makes the Xiaomi wobble quite a bit when it’s placed on a table. Once you put it in the included protective case, however, this is almost no longer noticeable. If you are looking for a budget smartphone with firmware long battery life and fast charging, the Poco X3 Pro is the better choice.